The Indianapolis Eye Care Center has moved into the Eugene and Marilyn Glick Eye Institute located at 1160 W. Michigan St. on the IUPUI campus. In our new location, you will find the same doctors, staff, equipment, and merchandise that you know from our previous location. We will accept the same insurance plans. And you do not have to be an IU student or employee to see our doctors or eye care specialists.
Eye Care in Indianapolis
The new IECC location offers free surface parking for our patients and is located on the IndyGo 3–Michigan Street bus route. The No. 3 bus stops at Michigan Street and Barnhill Drive, which is one block from the IU Glick Eye Institute building.
Wednesday, Nov. 25, 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 26, CLOSED
Friday, Nov. 27, CLOSED
Thursday, Dec. 24, 8 a.m.–Noon
Friday, Dec. 25, CLOSED
Monday, Dec. 28, 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 29, 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 30, 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
New Year’s Hours:
Thursday, Dec. 31, 8 a.m.–Noon
Friday, Jan. 1, CLOSED
Contact informationIndianapolis Eye Care Center
1160 W. Michigan St., Suite 100
Indianapolis, IN 46202-5209
- Phone: 317-278-1470
- Fax: 317-274-1475
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Closed
- If you have an eye emergency such as sudden loss of vision, sudden blurred vision, new onset of pain, or are seeing spots or flashes of light, please call 317-278-1470 anytime day or night.
- The Indianapolis Eye Care Center is currently seeing patients using current COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Please call to make an appointment.