At Partners Insight, we offer Optometrist placement and have our own locations in which we offer employment opportunities
For additional information, please contact:
Jennifer Gill, LDO
Optometric Physician Recruiter
1725 W. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Tampa, FL 33607
ETS Vision, etsvision.com
OUR BUSINESS IS RECRUITING; OUR FOCUS IS OPTOMETRISTS, OPHTHALMOLOGISTS AND EYE CARE PROFESSIONALS
ETS Vision does one thing and does it well. We are dedicated to locating and placing Optometrists and Ophthalmologists with Practices across the country
Affiliated with the MRINetwork™, we provide our clients the proven tools and techniques only available through the world’s largest and most successful recruiting firm. With over 1,000 offices and 6,000 recruiters in 35 countries, our network of staffing professionals place more than 42,000 top professionals each year.
Our goal is to understand the needs of our client practices, partner with them, and deliver the right Doctor of Optometry or Doctor of Ophthalmology for their practice. Our growth and success are a direct result of our mission. Every week we are in contact with hundreds of Eye Care Practices and hundreds of Optometrist and Ophthalmologist candidates.
OUR MISSION IS SIMPLE:
Building Practices: By seeking out the right Eye Care Professional to fit each of our Vision Practice client’s unique needs.
Enhancing Careers: By confidentially connecting top Optometrist and Ophthalmologist candidates with opportunities they might have never known about.
Protecting your privacy is our priority.
We won’t post your resume on a public job board; it can be hazardous. You never know who will see it. Our website is not a public job board. It’s a secure database accessible only to ETS Vision’s career consultants. We understand the importance of maintaining your privacy when you’re making a career move. Our client practices will never see your information until we have conducted a thorough screening interview with you. During that interview, you provide us with the types of opportunities that would be of interest to you and your geographic preferences. You should also give us the names and locations of practices where you do not want your information presented.
We safeguard your confidentiality throughout the placement process. The only way we can attract the best talent is to ensure our candidates’ confidentiality.
Regional Account Executive/Recruiter
States Covered: CT, DE, IL, IN, MA, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT
Phone/text (540) 206-2315
Regional Director and Senior Account Executive/Recruiter
States Covered: AL, AR, DC, FL, GA, KY, LA, MD, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV
Phone/text (540) 206-2757
Regional Account Executive/Recruiter
States Covered: AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, IA, ID, KS, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY
Phone/text (540) 491-9105
About Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club is home to more than 100,000 associates in more than 660 locations all working together to provide great service and value to our members. By providing innovative products, a shopping experience infused with digital solutions such as Scan & Go and Club Pickup and support to the communities we serve, we truly differentiate our company in the marketplace. The constant pursuit to surprise and delight our members drives our business every day.
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will provide evidence-based optical care to ensure patient's health and well-being by recommending and prescribing medications and other treatment options (for example, red eye, LASIK surgery, cataract surgery) using evidence-based care guidelines; delivering routine optical care; and educating patients and associates on eye health.
- Evaluates patients' health condition across and within the full vision center scope of service (for example, visual acuity, visual function and eye health, keratometry, refraction) to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment by reviewing complete patient medical history information and performing comprehensive eye examinations.
- Examines eyes utilizing observation, instruments, and pharmaceutical agents to determine visual acuity and perception, focus, and coordination, as well as identify signs of vision defects (for example, injury, disease, abnormality).
- Prescribing, fitting, and adjusting eyeglasses, contact lenses, and other vision aids; suggesting, ordering, interpreting, and assessing diagnostic tests (for example, glaucoma testing, macular degeneration, Optical Coherence Tomography-OCT).
- Provides additional vision treatment (for example, foreign body removal) as necessary; developing treatment plans based on patients' clinical presentation using evidence-based care guidelines.
- Works with internal stakeholders (for example, pharmacist, clinics, store management) and external stakeholders (for example, external health care professionals) to ensure overall coordinated and integrated patient care experience and high-quality customer service.
- Performs administrative and retail tasks for the optical center as necessary (for example, financial transactions, patient registration, retail transactions).
- Perform all services and duties in a manner consistent with Sam’s Club policies, procedures, processes, and quality standards. Represents the company in optical care and patient engagement by delivering exceptional customer service through all patient interactions.
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
- License to practice optometry in the state in which you will be practicing prior to beginning employment (Required)
People Partner Support Manager, Field Health & Wellness
Sam’s Club is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants and treat all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Ready to join us!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , give us a call 866.412.4115 x 700
imatters is the leading eye care staffing company in the US, we are a service provided by the client to ensure your best experience in interviewing, and that you love your job! its all free, and from fellow eyecare professionals that want the best for you! see more about us at www.imatters.net
251 East Kings Way
Winter Park, Florida 32789 United States
National Optometrist Opportunities
Are you an Optometrist searching for a brighter future? Looking for the perfect place to practice but not sure where to start? VSP can connect you to nationwide opportunities and help you discover your path to success with Premier Pathways. Find your new career today at: ODCareersVSP.com. You deserve a clear path to the career you want.
VSP Vision Care Careers page for the current employment opportunities
Please send your resume and/or questions to email@example.com
Fifty years ago, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world's biggest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: our commitment to helping our customers save money so they can live better. Today, we're reinventing the shopping experience and our associates are at the heart of it. You'll play a crucial role in shaping the future of retail, improving millions of lives around the world. This is that place where your passions meet purpose. Join our family and create a career you're proud of.
As primary health care providers, doctors of optometry (ODs), take a leading role in patient care with respect to eye and vision care as well as general health and well-being. Optometrists can diagnose, treat, and manage diseases, disorders, and injuries of the eye and related structure, as well as address systemic conditions that can affect the eyes.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate patients’ health condition within the full vision center scope of service to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment in accordance with optometry scope and practice per state board.
- Perform comprehensive eye examinations using observation, pharmaceutical agents and instruments to determine visual perception, acuity, focus and coordination.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests; provide additional treatment as necessary.
- Clearly document diagnosis and treatment plan, including referrals, therapeutic prescriptions and any co-management with external healthcare professionals as needed.
- Prescribe and fit glasses, contact lenses and other visual aids.
- Deliver outstanding customer service and engagement in all patient interactions.
- Assists vision center staff on best practices and procedures; ensuring adherence to state, local and federal healthcare regulations and Walmart vision center guidelines.
*This job description is merely a summary and in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed.
Doctor of Optometry (OD) from an accredited optometry school
Valid state optometry license